Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info

Forum for all of my (stine1) online projects, this does include my PTC site CaliforniaClicks.info, my Triond articles, my blogs, my Ebay auctions and so much more. Submit your link to my Link Building section to get a free backlink.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Link Building
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm by sayaltechno

» Say bye, bye to cheaters!
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Spring Cleaning!
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 am by stine1admin

» Link Building (free backlinks!)
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm by vidhyaprakash

» payment 14.01
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm by stine1admin

» My name change in this forum
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Referral Raffle
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am by stine1admin

» I have a doubt
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 am by silvermoon

» Link exchange.
LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm by silvermoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
My Ebay Auctions

LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (stine1)
Admin
Admin (stine1)

LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! Empty
PostSubject: LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!   LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am

Hi,
I just got a newsletter from RyleeJames Hosting:

Quote :
rkenney@ryleejames.com

Hi,

**Please Read Entire Email**

This is Russ from RyleeJames Hosting. Over the last two weeks, multiple servers and sites that I host have been attacked by a

Massive DDoS attack. As many of you know, sites and servers have been knocked off line. Some are still off line as I write this.

The datacenter that I have been using have been no help whatsoever, in fact, they have just started shutting off IPs without warning so

RyleeJames is moving all of our servers over the next week to a new datacenter.

Please know that I am doing everything possible to get your sites back up and running. If your site(s) are still down,

then that indicates that your sites is being attacked or you are on a server that is still being attacked. I have staff

working at the new datacenter and as soon as the new servers are ready, I will bring your sites up online as fast as I can.

If you own a dedicated server and your sites are down, that means that your site/server is still under attack. I am working very hard to

get those sites up. This may mean an interim move to a server while your new server is being built. I know that this means downtime

but it will be the fastest way to get you moved.

There will also be changes in our offerings. Some may apply to you, some not, but I'll list them some of them here.

We will be offering two types of hosting:

1) Regular hosting

2) DDoS Protected hosting

Prices for the above will be communicated shortly.

We will also be offering different types of servers.

These will be listed shortly and you'll have the choice between regular and DDoS protected servers.

Please note that if you host a server with me, I will talk with you personally before any move is done so you'll be aware and

can notify your customers. I am working very hard also to make sure that the cost is the same or lower (unless you chose the DDoS protection).

**********VPS Customers Please Read***************

Effective 1/26/10 RyleeJames Hosting will no longer offer VPS services. If you have a VPS with me and would like to stay

with RyleeJames, you have the choice of the following:

1) Moving to a shared hosting environment with the same amount of disk space and bandwidth, you will also have the Reseller WHM

panel. Your pricing will be adjusted to the closest reseller account.

2) Moving to a special server that will have a set small number of accounts and will be tuned especially for the accounts

that are on there. This server will have all the WHM as #1. The price has not been set on this, but if you are interested

please email me at rkenney@ryleejames.com.

Please let me know which you would want to do, if I don't hear from you by 1/25, I'll migrate you to #1.

I appreciate all of you and am very sorry that this has happened. I will be sending out more information as it becomes available.

If you need to contact me, please open a support ticket as that will probably be the best way to get in touch with me, or send me

an email to rkenney@ryleejames.com.

Again, thanks for your continued support and business!

Russ

CaliforniaClicks will soon be back and moving to a new datacenter. Cross your fingers that all will go smoothly. I am very sorry for this, but I can't influence it at the moment No
Back to top Go down
https://stine1.forumotion.com
PhaedraScythe

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!   LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 am

D'oh!

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery then! Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Admin (stine1)
Admin
Admin (stine1)

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!   LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 am

I have now forwarded CaliforniaClicks.info and SexyFairyPTC.info to this forum thread so that ALL members who are trying to get to the site will know what is going on.

I have nothing new to share, but I am staying in contact with RyleeJames Hosting to solve this mess as soon as possible. They say that all sites will be moved this week to make them more secure.

I am deeply sorry for this, your earnings are NOT lost and my sites are NOT turning scam!
Back to top Go down
https://stine1.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!   LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS about the Server being down, please read!
Page 1 of 1