Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info

Forum for all of my (stine1) online projects, this does include my PTC site CaliforniaClicks.info, my Triond articles, my blogs, my Ebay auctions and so much more. Submit your link to my Link Building section to get a free backlink.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Link Building
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm by sayaltechno

» Say bye, bye to cheaters!
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Spring Cleaning!
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 am by stine1admin

» Link Building (free backlinks!)
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm by vidhyaprakash

» payment 14.01
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm by stine1admin

» My name change in this forum
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Referral Raffle
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am by stine1admin

» I have a doubt
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 am by silvermoon

» Link exchange.
IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm by silvermoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
My Ebay Auctions

IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (stine1)
Admin
Admin (stine1)

IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ!   IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 am

Ok, here we go:

I am tired of users not following the rules, especially when they request payment.

PLEASE read the rules again:
* You must not use a proxy server
* You must give your full name (first and last name) if you want to be paid
* Account email has to match to the Paypal email if you want to be paid - for your own account safety
* Your country must match your IP address
* If you answer a total of 15 cheat check questions wrong, your account gets deleted

I am constantly canceling the majoirty of payment requests because some people seem to not understand what a real and full name is ^^
And that you can cashout to only the email address that is in your account - this is for your own safety!

One person (according to her IP she is from Canada, so I might assueme she can understand English, right?) did request payment with wrong account information FOUR times now. And I am sick of writing emails, personal messages and issue warnings. Really, after 4 times explaining, I have the feeling of talkking to a brick wall.

I have written a final email and I am telling you this now, too. MAJOR CHANGE to the Terms of Service!

I will cancel your payment once and send you an email what is wrong.
If you change your info, great.
If you do not change your info and request payment again, I will DELETE your payment request so that your money is lost.

Honest members won't have a problem. 99% react to the first kind email.
So please understand this as another method of finding cheaters who do not care about an honest site.

Thank you very much.

Best regards and happy clicking,
Christine
Back to top Go down
https://stine1.forumotion.com

IMPORTANT! CaliforniaClicks Payments - MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info :: CaliforniaClicks.info :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: