Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for stine1's online projects @ www.stine1.info

Forum for all of my (stine1) online projects, this does include my PTC site CaliforniaClicks.info, my Triond articles, my blogs, my Ebay auctions and so much more. Submit your link to my Link Building section to get a free backlink.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Link Building
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm by sayaltechno

» Say bye, bye to cheaters!
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Spring Cleaning!
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 am by stine1admin

» Link Building (free backlinks!)
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm by vidhyaprakash

» payment 14.01
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 pm by stine1admin

» My name change in this forum
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am by stine1admin

» CaliforniaClicks.info - Referral Raffle
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am by stine1admin

» I have a doubt
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 am by silvermoon

» Link exchange.
"Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm by silvermoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
My Ebay Auctions

"Help, I did not get my payment!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (stine1)
Admin
Admin (stine1)

"Help, I did not get my payment!" Empty
PostSubject: "Help, I did not get my payment!"   "Help, I did not get my payment!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 am

Dear members,

I just read in a forum that a former member of CaliforniaClicks did not receive her payment.

I'd like to explain the reasons for you in case you suddenly face the same problem.

But the most important thing: All HONEST members will be paid!

The reason why this member did not receive payment - and payment request got cancelled THREE times - was that she did not read and follow the rules.

Please, it is utterly important to have your FULL NAME in your account information. This included first and last name.

I will not pay members with just "Bob" as their name or their username as name.

When you request payment and you do not fulfill these rules, I cancel your payment and send you a nice email explaining it to you.

When you request again with wrong data, I cancel again and write another email.

Same goes for try number 3!

When you request payment the fourth time with WRONG DATA, I delete your cashout, meaning you do not get one single cent. Simple as that, sad but true.

As by that time I must assue that you 1) have not read the terms and 2) can't understand what I have written in my emails.

So please, put your correct name into your profile.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://stine1.forumotion.com

"Help, I did not get my payment!"
Page 1 of 1